Wednesday, March 14, 2012

PTC Coral Academy Fair



I was very excited about the display for our frames… This was the first time they were going to be up were everyone can see them. Lately I have only had them on my table, which did no justice for them... I am so proud of Arthur (my husband) for finishing this for me; we literally finished putting it together the night before the show. We still have to stain it and my plan is to put a back drop behind the whole display, but I have to say it came out so good despite not being a 100% in our eyes.

  (Don't mind me in drinking coffee.. I wish she would have told me she was taking a picture... But I am greatful I forgot my
camera so this was a blessing that I have pictures
from this show)
  
I had so much fun at the fair, I got so many great compliments on my display and I met some fantastic ladies there and had a great time visiting with my mom… Sold a good amount of my product as well... That’s always a Plus! It was a great day all the way around! Looking forward to my next show!

No comments:

Post a Comment